You will need to upload a completed Employment Application when you apply for any opening.
Perform maintenance, operating, troubleshooting, and setup of the Aerator. Support all die cutters to increase productivity and decrease MR times.
Must be able to perform and apply basic math skills.
SIGNIFICANT NON-DEPARTMENTAL INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Primary internal contacts include all manufacturing departments, Customer Service, Structural Design, Graphics, Sales and Management. External contacts may include Customer Quality Auditors in which you are required to describe all quality and maintenance procedures.
· Communicate well with others in the department.
· Read and understand production control records.
· Make quality decisions based on training and job ticket.
· Maintain production levels and minimize downtime.
· Setup, troubleshoot, maintain, and operate the Aerator and hand stripping tools when necessary.
· Train new employees and improve Team Building Relationships
· Demonstrate positive/professional leadership abilities.
· Maintain and apply all safety guidelines.
· Inspect, wrap, and transport loads when process is complete.
· KEEP WORK AREAS CLEAN AND ORGANIZED
· Develop basic operator skills when possible.
· Heavy lifting required.
· Hand strip material when necessary.
· Develop Pre Make Ready skills when possible.
· Support all aspect of production when necessary.
· Technical/mechanical knowledge pertaining to equipment.
· Detailed oriented
· Quality oriented
· Setup of machines within a specified time limit.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Must be able to lift, push or pull 50 lbs. maximum