You will need to upload a completed Employment Application when you apply for any opening.
Communicate well with others and build team relationships.
Reading and understanding production control records.
Make quality decisions based on information and training and maintain quality levels during equipment operation.
Maintain production levels and minimize downtime.
Set up, troubleshoot, maintain, and run 3C’s printing presses.
Communicate, lead, follow schedule and make decisions that will keep production flowing.
Setup and troubleshoot all aspects of the printing press; feeder, rollers, printing units, coating units, delivery, consoles.
Train Assistant Press Operators and Feeder Operators
Demonstrate positive/professional leadership abilities.
Maintain and apply all safety guidelines.
Work with crew members to maximize machine speeds.
Must check quality, paperwork, data entry, clean up parts, organize, train, and support crew members when needed.
Heavy lifting required.
Maintain work area and equipment integrity, and perform all maintenance requirements as outlined in 3C’s procedures.
· Previous printing experience and mechanical experience with printing / graphic arts equipment: 5 years experience.
· Pharmaceutical cGMP knowledge: 1 year experience
· Setup and troubleshooting of printing equipment within a specified time
· Computer skills – data collection of time and materials
· Detail oriented.
· Understanding and working knowledge of Spectrophotometry operations and PMS colors.
· Understanding and working knowledge of 4/C Process printing.
High School diploma or equivalent
· Must be able to lift, push or pull 85 lbs. maximum