You will need to upload a completed Employment Application when you apply for any opening.
The Account Coordinator functions as liaison between customer, business acquisition and order fulfillment to ensure customer satisfaction with products and services. This position reports to the Customer Service Manager.
Tasks & Duties:
1. Customer Contact – conducts phone calls, coordinates and attends customer visits, submits sample requirements to QA, obtains credit information, coordinates applicable UPS or Fed Ex shipments, expedites orders and shipments, enters shipping releases received after job creation, attends pre- flight meetings and sends out order acknowledgements.
2. RFQs – enters requests for quotes and submits pricing to customer and sales representative, prints spreadsheet quotes, pulls worksheets for new business.
3. Customer Approvals – follows up with customer regarding status of approvals and maintains job approvals.
4. Specification Maintenance – enters carton specifications, global specifications and department instructions, maintains customer in ASI System, and revises specs/instructions based on manufacturing feedback.
5. Inventory Monitoring – monitors inventory to include VMI, excess and past due, enters scrap notices, sends inventory reports to customers that are not automated.
6. Graphics/Structural Design Requests – requests templates and samples, enters graphic orders, enters plate/die destruction notices.
7. Sales Support – provides administrative support to sales team.
8. Provides other assistance to the Customer Service Manager as requested.
9. Provides an agenda to manufacturing management, customer service manager and others as needed for customer visits.
10. Works proactively to promote teamwork at all levels of the company.
11. Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, safety rules, security procedures and instructions.
12. Performs all duties according to established safety policy, including wearing all required PPEs to perform duties.
13. Works directly with manufacturing to ensure quality and on time deliveries for customer’s product
14. Willing to work flexible hours, if necessary.
Skills & Competencies:
1. Excellent interpersonal skills, oral communication or clearly communicating with others with the ability to effectively listen and understand. Interpersonal skills also include the abilities for Problem solving, decision making, personal stress management and showing confidences while doing so.
2. Excellent organizational skills to include follow-up and accountability.
3. Professional customer satisfaction skills needed to maintain positive external and internal relationships.
4. Must be able to understand customer’s and 3C’s specifications and/or explain technical procedures clearly to others.
5. Excellent written communication skills.
6. Proficiency in computer applications to include Microsoft Word and Excel.
7. Ability to easily adapt to fluctuations in business cycles and workload.
8. Attention to detail is critical to maintain accuracy and fulfill customer expectations.
9. Some travel may be required including visiting the customer’s facilities.
8. Ability to work independently with little or no supervision within a self-directed team environment.
1. Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
2. Must be able to see/read a computer and work via telephone.
3. Must be able to climb stairs, step ladders, lift and move boxes.
1. Candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent GED.
2. 2-years work related experience in a manufacturing environment and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1. Must complete cGMP training and Departmental QSP training.
2. Must pass Company pre-employment testing.