Customer Service Representative
The Account Coordinator functions as liaison between customer, business acquisition and order fulfillment to ensure customer satisfaction with products and services. This position reports to the Customer Service Manager.
Tasks & Duties:
- Customer Contact – conducts phone calls, coordinates and attends customer visits, submits sample requirements to QA, obtains credit information, coordinates applicable UPS or Fed Ex shipments, expedites orders and shipments, enters shipping releases received after job creation, attends pre- flight meetings and sends out order
- RFQs – enters requests for quotes and submits pricing to customer and sales representative, prints spreadsheet quotes, pulls worksheets for new
- Customer Approvals – follows up with customer regarding status of approvals and maintains job approvals.
- Specification Maintenance – enters carton specifications, global specifications and department instructions, maintains customer in ASI System, and revises specs/instructions based on manufacturing
- Inventory Monitoring – monitors inventory to include VMI, excess and past due, enters scrap notices, sends inventory reports to customers that are not
- Graphics/Structural Design Requests – requests templates and samples, enters graphic orders, enters plate/die destruction
- Sales Support – provides administrative support to sales
- Provides other assistance to the Customer Service Manager as
- Provides an agenda to manufacturing management, customer service manager and others as needed for customer visits.
- Works proactively to promote teamwork at all levels of the
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, safety rules, security procedures and
- Performs all duties according to established safety policy, including wearing all required PPEs to perform
- Works directly with manufacturing to ensure quality and on time deliveries for customer’s product
- Willing to work flexible hours, if
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, oral communication or clearly communicating with others with the ability to effectively listen and understand. Interpersonal skills also include the abilities for Problem solving, decision making, personal stress management and showing confidences while doing so.
- Excellent organizational skills to include follow-up and
- Professional customer satisfaction skills needed to maintain positive external and internal
- Must be able to understand customer’s and 3C’s specifications and/or explain technical procedures clearly to others.
- Proficiency in computer applications to include Microsoft Word and
- Ability to easily adapt to fluctuations in business cycles and
- Attention to detail is critical to maintain accuracy and fulfill customer
- Some travel may be required including visiting the customer’s facilities.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision within a self-directed team environment.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of
- Must be able to see/read a computer and work via
- Must be able to climb stairs, step ladders, lift and move
- Candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- 2-years work related experience in a manufacturing environment and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and
- Must complete cGMP training and Departmental QSP training.
- Must pass Company pre-employment
Apply For "Customer Service Representative"