You will need to upload a completed Employment Application when you apply for any opening.
Provide support to each process of the Carton Department. Perform maintenance on all baling equipment, gather and shred all recycled waste, gather and dispose of all waste for destruction.
Must be able to perform and apply basic math skills.
SIGNIFICANT NON-DEPARTMENTAL INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Primary internal contacts include all manufacturing departments, Customer Service, Structural Design, Graphics, Sales and Management. External contacts may include Customer Quality Auditors in which you are required to describe all quality and maintenance procedures.
· Communicate well with others in the department.
· Read and understand production control records.
· Make quality decisions based on training and job ticket.
· Maintain production levels and minimize downtime.
· Setup, troubleshoot, maintain, and operate all baling equipment.
· Train new employees.
· Demonstrate positive/professional leadership abilities.
· Maintain and apply all safety guidelines.
· Heavy lifting required. Support all machines within the Carton Dept. with raw materials.
· Operation of forklift and clamp truck.
· Emptying all waste containers and organization of all raw materials.
· Setup, troubleshoot, maintain, and operate all “stripping” equipment.
· Fill in for Palletizer or any other position in the carton department.
· Other tasks/duties assigned.
· Technical/mechanical knowledge pertaining to baling equipment and forklift and clamp trucks.
· Detailed oriented
· Quality oriented
· Setup of machines within a specified time limit. Minimum Requirements:
· High School diploma or equivalent Physical Requirements:
· Must be able to lift, push or pull 50 lbs. maximum