You will need to upload a completed Employment Application when you apply for any opening.
Perform setups, maintenance, troubleshooting, and maintain production levels by minimizing downtime.
Must have minimum 1 year experience in a finishing/bindery manufacturing environment. Preferably in pharmaceutical printing.
SIGNIFICANT NON-DEPARTMENTAL INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Primary internal contacts include all manufacturing departments, Customer Service, Structural Design, Graphics, Sales and Management. External contacts may include Customer Quality Auditors in which you are required to describe all quality and maintenance procedures.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: (BULLET-POINT LIST OF MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES)
Communicate well with others.
Reading and understanding production control records.
Make quality decisions based on information and training.
Maintain production levels and minimize downtime.
Loading and packing product on all machines.
Setting up, troubleshooting, maintenance, and running all finishing machines.
Design fold styles and machine progression.
Setup and troubleshoot all electronic add-ons.
Train potential operators.
Demonstrate positive/professional leadership abilities.
Maintain and apply all safety guidelines.
Work with packers to maximize machine speeds.
Heavy lifting required.
· Previous folding experience and mechanical experience with printing / graphic arts equipment: 1 year experience.
· Pharmaceutical cGMP knowledge: 1 year experience
· Setup and troubleshooting of finishing equipment within a specified time
· Computer skills – data collection of time and materials
· Detail oriented.
High School diploma or equivalent
· Must be able to lift, push or pull 85 lbs. maximum
· Long periods of time standing, squatting, reaching, bending and walking between machines