You will need to upload a completed Employment Application when you apply for any opening.
DIRECT REPORTS TO THE POSITION:
Provide all raw materials, dispose of all waste materials and deliver all finished goods to the warehouse for all processes in the PL department.
Must be able to perform and apply basic math skills.
SIGNIFICANT NON-DEPARTMENTAL INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Primary internal contacts include all manufacturing departments, Customer Service, Structural Design, Graphics, Sales and Management. External contacts may include Customer Quality Auditors in which you are required to describe all quality and maintenance procedures.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: (BULLET-POINT LIST OF MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES)
· Communicate well with others in the department.
· Read and understand Job ticket requirements.
· Make quality decisions based on training and job ticket.
· Train new employees.
· Demonstrate positive/professional leadership abilities.
· Maintain and apply all safety guidelines.
· Heavy lifting required. Support all machines within the PL Dept. with raw materials.
· Operation of forklift and clamp truck.
· Emptying all waste containers and organization of all raw materials.
· Support all needs of the PL department as needed.
· Technical/mechanical knowledge pertaining to forklift and clamp trucks.
· Detailed oriented
· Quality oriented Minimum Requirements:
· High School diploma or equivalent Physical Requirements:
· Must be able to lift, push or pull 85 lbs. Operate a hand pallet jack.