You will need to upload a completed Employment Application when you apply for any opening.
The Quality Inspector is responsible for product quality, loading, packing, and machine paperwork.
Must be detail oriented.
SIGNIFICANT NON-DEPARTMENTAL INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Primary internal contacts include all manufacturing departments. External contacts may include Customer Quality Auditors in which you are required to describe all quality procedures and position purpose.
· Must read and understand production control records.
· Must make quality decisions based on information provided.
· Must recognize the basic functions of all scanning equipment.
· Must load/pack on all finishing equipment.
· Must communicate well with operators and other shifts.
· Must assist operator in preparing machine for production.
· Must assist on other machines while current machines are under repair.
· Must demonstrate positive/professional leadership abilities.
· Must maintain optimum production levels and minimize downtime.
· Must maintain/apply all safety and clearance guidelines.
· Must train new employees and build team relationships.
· Must concentrate on loading machines properly.
· Must read factory ticket at the beginning of each shift.
· Must check quality, pack cases, make cases, check all paperwork, clean area, remove trash and help out where needed if your machine is down. At NO TIME will an employee be idle.
· Must keep all work areas clean.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Ability to read and measure with ruler
· Must possess basic math skills Physical Requirements:
· Must be able to lift, push or pull 50 lbs. maximum
· Ability to stand in one place for up to 4 hours at a time