You will need to upload a completed Employment Application when you apply for any opening.
Reports to: Printing Manager
Support production with raw board materials, Sheets, according to Sheeting Order.
1. Inspect incoming raw board material; check for shipping damage, wet stock Report any damage to Printing Manager / Shift Manager.
2. Pull roll stock according to Sheeting Order and Shop Order, confirm proper caliper, roll width and proper grade.
3. Load roll stock onto roll unwind stand, properly web stock through the tension control / decurler and into knife section of the sheeter.
4. Adjust sheet length to Sheeting Order. Check sheet for squareness by measuring it or by aligning two sheets face to face. Sheets must be square.
5. Perform Preventive Maintenance, adjust / change blade as necessary.
6. Makeready and run sheeter.
7. Perform quality checks during the run checking caliper and size.
8. Teach Sheeter Material Handlers and or Sheeter Trainee procedures and policies.
9. Be responsible for crew following policies and procedures
10. All other duties as assigned.