You can upload the completed Employment Application on the next page with your profile.
• Interact with Customers/Sales to provide accurate information in a timely manner.
• Write PrePress Requests and work with the Graphics team.
• Receive Purchase Orders, Quality Complaints from Customers/Sales and expedite them through the process.
• Provide Order Entry, Order Acknowledgements, Job Bags, and Factory Tickets
• Participate in daily production meetings
• Review all order requirements for accuracy
• Back-up other customer service reps during vacation periods
• Other tasks as directed by the Controller
• Folding carton, print literature manufacturing knowledge – 5+ years experience
• Customer Service experience– 5+ years experience
• Computer skills
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Must be able to lift 30 lbs. maximum